When you think of Reese Witherspoon, you often think of a classic, Hollywood beauty. At her Wild Premiere in Los Angeles, she was just that, donning a classic, chic bun with the help of Celebrity Hairstylist Adir Abergel. Here’s how you can recreate this look:
1. Start with towel-dried hair and create a deep side part. To create a beautiful shine, Abergel applied John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir.
2. Next, apply starting from the roots through mid-shaft, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion.
3. Using a round brush, blow dry hair smooth, creating side-swept bangs.
4. To create height, use a fine-toothed comb, teasing the crown of the hair, then smoothing with a paddle brush. Once the look is set, spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray all over.
5. Tackle fly-aways by running John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème through the hair.
6. For the bun, pull hair into a ponytail about 4” above the nape of the neck, using an elastic. Twist the hair into an “S” shape and pin it into place.
7. Complete the look with an overall spray of John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray.